Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Children's Book Review Anna and Her Rainbow Colored Yoga Mats

One thing that I have to say about this book is that I totally loved it and so did my kids. I read this book aloud in my homeschool this afternoon shortly after it arrived. The author gives her readers a chance to understand what a child may go through while encountering bullying or just being different in relation to their peer group. She gives the reader a chance to see a super strength that flows through the protagonist via the actions of yoga. This book helps children to understand the value of being different and allowing others in their environment to be different as they are, without a direct negative outlook on the child. This book will help any teacher or parent that wants to explain bullying to their children and how to react when confronted with it. This is an excellent read for all elementary school age children.

No comments:

Post a Comment