Thursday, October 8, 2026

Fake Dating the Alien Bounty Hunter RELEASE PROMOTION

 

 

 

 


  ♦ ♦ ♦




How did I end up on the hot mess express?


I’m Zoe Marshall, stuck on a backwater moon serving fai’kia flakes and coffee until the alien bounty hunter I’ve been secretly lusting after makes me an offer I can’t refuse.

Axion Tarr needs a fake girlfriend to crash an exclusive couples retreat on a remote planet.

Five days. All expenses paid. Enough credits to fix every one of my problems.

The catch? There’s only one bed.

And neither of us can keep our hands to ourselves.


What could possibly go wrong pretending to be in love with the hot alien I’ve been in love with all along?





♦ ♦ ♦






♦ ♦ ♦





When Tai isn’t writing, she can be found catering to her two neurotic cats or touring the latest haunted house that rolls into Austin. Tai has a wonderful husband, a daughter, and two Swedish Valhunds, along with the aforementioned cats.





84faf-website 481e5-facebook  1a806-instagram goodreads AMAZON 2
ed575-newsletter  TikTok-2

♦ ♦ ♦



tns-connect-with-html-1
   
website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold
MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM







No comments:

Post a Comment