Thursday, August 6, 2026

RELEASE BLITZ - Tethered #Tethered #CandiceWright #TheWickedWest #darkromance #cowboys #killers #witchFMC #convicts #foundfamily #morallygreycharacters #kindlebooks #givemebookspr

 



Title: Tethered
Trilogy: The Wicked West #2
Author: Candice Wright
Genre: Dark Romance
Tropes: Morally Grey Characters, Cowboys
Killers, Convicts, Witch FMC, Found Family
Release Date: August 6, 2026


BLURB

May contain spoilers if you have not already read Wrangled.

I thought I’d prepared for every eventuality, but fate somehow always manages to pull the rug right out from under me.

I was ready to face the townfolks and their insidious attitudes, the local police and their biased ones, and even the condescension from the ranching community because I wore boobs with my cowboy boots,

What I wasn’t prepared for, though, was for Austin Dyer to walk back into my orbit like he had a right to—like he wasn’t the one who pulled the pin on my life then stood back and watched it explode.

Worse still, I let him make me feel small and weak, like the last fifteen years I spent reinventing myself into someone strong were nothing but a dream.

And I hate him even more because of it.

This time, though, I’m not a terrified girl waving a white flag as I face the world alone.

I’ve made friends and found lovers. I have people worth fighting for, and I’ll bleed all over those white flags before I ever surrender again.

Tethered is Book Two in The Wicked West Trilogy. It is a dark romance series with elements that some will find upsetting. A full list of trigger warnings can be found at the front of the book. Please check them out before continuing.








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing September 17

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Candice Wright is the international bestselling author of the Underestimated Series. Hailing from the UK, Candice lives with her three slightly unhinged children and the long-suffering partner. When she isn’t busy raising the next generation of crazy, you can find her sitting at the computer writing words she hopes will resonate or snuggled up reading stories by the authors that cultivated her love of the written word.

No comments:

Post a Comment