Thursday, August 1, 2024

Ruined Release

 



Title: Ruined
Series: Sparrow and the Mafia Kings #2
Author: Maggie Alabaster
Genre: Dark Romance
Tropes: Reverse Harem/Mafia
Release Date: August 1, 2024


BLURB

My entire life was built on a foundation of secrets and lies, shadows and blood. Trust was difficult to come by and harder to give.

One by one, my secrets start to unravel, revealed by my enemy, while I search for him.

The three mafia kings who care about me are about to discover what I really am. When they do, I might become their enemy. Hunted and betrayed. Shattered by the men who promised to stand by me.

With a secret this dark, is there anyone I can really trust?

**This is a reverse harem/ why choose with darker themes. Please heed TWs.**








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing September 5

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Maggie Alabaster lives in NSW Australia with her husband, two daughters, a beloved dog, countless birds and a growing collection of books and dragons. She writes reverse harem, both paranormal and contemporary.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment