Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Velvet Cruelty

 



Title: Velvet Cruelty
Series: Snow White Trilogy #1
Author: Eve Dangerfield
Publisher: Dangerous Press
Genre: Billionaire Romance
Release Date: October 11, 2022


BLURB

Once upon a time I was promised to a powerful man. I'm Harlow Constantine, and I know my duty. But on my wedding day, I'm stolen by four men. Men who loathe my fiancé. They're going to use me to fulfill their vendetta.

One of them only wants my body.
One of them wants me as his wife.
Another one offers freedom... at a price.
And the last wants me dead.

I was raised to be a good society wife. Now I'm facing a battle of wits and breathless desire. My only hope is to set aside my innocence. Or learn to use it as a weapon.

Author's Note: VELVET CRUELTY is a scorching romance between a woman and four beautifully dangerous men in which she never has to choose. Read at your own discretion.






PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON / B&N / KOBO






COMING SOON


Releasing January 3

AMAZONB&N / KOBO



Releasing April 11







AUTHOR BIO

Eve Dangerfield has loved romance novels ever since she first swiped her grandmother’s paperbacks. Now she writes her own stories about complicated women and gorgeous-but-slightly-tortured men. Her work has been described as 'genre-defying,' 'insanely hot' and ‘the defibrillator contemporary romance needs right now'...and not just by herself or those who might need bone marrow...OTHER PEOPLE! She lives in Melbourne with her boy and a bunch of semi-dead plants. She can generally be found making a mess.


AUTHOR LINKS



VIEW ALL OUR OPEN EVENTS Blog Master List for Promotional Posts We have received many requests to create a master list for blogs wanting to sign up for ALL promotional opportunities If this is something that interests you, please enter your details on our Blog Master List form. Thank you for your support! BLOG MASTER LIST Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Instagram Instagram Website Website Email Email Share

No comments:

Post a Comment