Friday, December 3, 2021

Kismet Audiobook Release

 



Title: Kismet
Series: Sweet Dreams #2.5
Author: Sarah Peis
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Narrator: Avery Caris
Audio Release Date: November 23, 2021


BLURB

Our experiences shape us, our mistakes teach us. And I’ve learned enough lessons to last me a lifetime.

But I’m moving on from heartbreak and instead focus on building my dressmaking business.

That’s when handsome and successful Oliver walks into my life.

Our meeting was unconventional at the best of times.

Our chemistry was combustible.

Our attraction undeniable.

I’m slowly learning to trust again. But will it be the biggest mistake of my life?

This is a standalone romantic comedy novella and part of the Sweet Dreams series.

Note from the author: In order not to get kicked out of the good (okay goodish.... fine, sometimes good) girls club, I’d like to point out that this is a steamy romcom and my characters use bad language (sometimes) and like to get it on. There’s no cheating and all my books have a HEA.





AUDIO PURCHASE LINKS







ALSO AVAILABLE


AUDIO PURCHASE LINKS


ALSO AVAILABLE IN
EBOOK FOR FREE!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AUDIO PURCHASE LINKS


ALSO AVAILABLE IN EBOOK

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Supporter of all things written, defender of the e-book revolution and master of the take out order - I'm not afraid to say I can’t cook, go a week without breaking something, read labels correctly or park cars in a straight line.

I love the written word in all forms and shapes and if I'm not glued to a book I'm attempting to write one. I’m a frequent blonde moment sufferer and still trying to figure out how to adult. I live in Melbourne, Australia, with my two little humans, the holder of my heart and two furry demons. I love to hear from readers so feel free to get in touch.


AUTHOR LINKS



  VIEW ALL OUR OPEN EVENTS Blog Master List for Promotional Posts We have received many requests to create a master list for blogs wanting to sign up for ALL promotional opportunities If this is something that interests you, please enter your details on our Blog Master List form. Thank you for your support!   BLOG MASTER LISTFacebookTwitterInstagramWebsiteEmailShareTweetForwardCopyright © 2021 Give Me Books, All rights reserved. unsubscribe from this list   update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment