Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Series: Secret Admirer Series

 



Series: Secret Admirer Series
Author: Alex Jade
Genre: Sports Romance



BEHIND THE SCREENS

I may have made up a fake profile and slid into his DMs. Okay. Okay. Hear me out before you judge.

Guys like Davis Young, star fullback for the pro football team the Chicago Vandals, like a good chase. So, I simply made a game out of him finding out who I am. No harm done.

Well, maybe a little harm.

I thought he’d never noticed me at work, but turns out I might have been wrong. And before I know it, I’m living a double life with him with no way of getting out.

Now I’m praying it’s not game over.

Behind the Screens is a secret admirer sports romance that gives readers a "short steamy escape" from reality. Alex's books come with a promise of a little sweet, a little steamy and a guaranteed HEA in two hours!





PURCHASE LINKS

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




BEHIND THE NUMBERS

So, I may or may not have sent a drunk text. And… I may or may not have also sent a racy picture of myself, too. It was supposed to be for fun. Just one problem—I sent it to the wrong number.

It went to Ryker Stone. The MVP quarterback of the Chicago Vandals. Oh, and also my ex-boyfriend.

Soon old feelings resurface and I find myself wanting a second chance. If only he knew it was me on the other side of the number.

Now I’m stuck. I should have known, when it comes to us, it’d come down to one final play.

Behind the Numbers is a secret admirer sports romance that gives readers a "short steamy escape" from reality. Alex's books come with a promise of a little sweet, a little steamy and a guaranteed HEA in less than two hours.





PURCHASE LINKS

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




BEHIND THE LETTERS

I regretted it the moment I clicked the send button. In my defense, at the time it seemed like a good idea to send him a secret admirer email. He’s not looking for anyone serious, so it’d be a win-win for both of us.

Plus, no one would blame me, he’s a famous professional football player. The All-Pro Wide Receiver for the Chicago Vandals.

Unfortunately, he’s also the best friend to my sister’s soon to be husband. Yeah… sticky situation.

I wasn’t expecting to be paired up together for the beach wedding festivities. And I definitely wasn’t prepared to get stranded and find out Hudson Cole isn’t just a pretty face.

Behind the Letters is a secret admirer sports romance that gives readers a "short steamy escape" from reality. Alex's books come with a promise of a little sweet, a little steamy and a guaranteed HEA in two hours!





PURCHASE LINKS

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Hello! I'm Alex Jade. I've written and deleted so many times I'm just going to hammer it out there now. I'm a parent, a spouse and a dog owner. I like my coffee black and cold. Lastly, I started writing short romance stories because let's face it, life is crazy. When you don't have all day to devour a book, you might be able to spare two hours or less. That's where I come in. Find a trope you love in my releases and give me a try! ;)


AUTHOR LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment