Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Blane

Blane
C.M. Marin
(The Chaos Chasers MC, #5)
Publication date: TBA
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance

BLANE

She’s back home.

My friend from a time that feels so distant is as beautiful and as kind as she was over five years ago, but her eyes now hold a confidence that didn’t use to shine there. Lana has returned as a fully independent woman sporting something hard that’s masking the pain that I know was etched in by her past.

And fuck if she isn’t sexier than I ever remember her being.

But after vanishing from my life without any sort of explanation or a goodbye, she’s come back home, and not for just a few nights of pleasure. She’s on a mission. One that has her diving into a world where danger lurks in its every corner. And even though I wish she wouldn’t keep her distance, I also know it might be for the best. Losing someone I care about again isn’t an option. But as more time passes, more worry creeps into my gut.

And when Lana allows me to get close to her in a way that destroys all boundaries of friendship, it becomes even harder to stay away.

Or rather fucking impossible.

LANA

I’m back home.

Trying to bring justice to my family should have been my hardest challenge once back in Texas. But the hardest part of being back home has been staying away from the friend I left behind all of those years ago.

I expected Blane to hold a massive grudge against me for disappearing without a word, but I should have known he would be there for me.

The grieving college student I met back then has become a brawny biker with a roughness and an intensity that slightly darkens his expression, but he instantly becomes like a rainbow to me, bringing colors to my dull, lonely days. That’s why it’s too bad that I have to keep him at a safe distance. And I was succeeding with flying colors until our chemistry explodes and I let myself crumble under the weight of my craving for him.

Now everything has lost its clarity, and the only part of my mind that’s not blurry with uncertainty is the one reminding me how much I want Blane in my life.

How much I care about him.

Add to Goodreads


Author Bio:

C.M. Marin is an author of romantic suspense and contemporary romance.

Even though she lived in the crowded and beautiful city of London for a few years, she is now a small-town girl. Quiet and nature are all she really needs now... as long as there are books and a box full of assorted teas within easy reach!

She hasn't found her own happily ever after yet, but she sure loves to write about falling in love and finding forever. With a touch of suspense, just the right amount of sexiness, and plenty of love, she writes books for every lover of romance around the world!

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bookbub


Hosted by:
XBTBanner1

No comments:

Post a Comment