Monday, April 24, 2017

Shameless Submission Release Tour!



Original Publication Date: January 6, 2017
Extended Release Date: April 17, 2017
Genre: Erotica
Author: Amanda Heartley
One hot Dom... one high-paid hooker... two months to train her.

Michael
I've had it all. Major heartache and big-time success. Now I can get whatever I want, whenever I want. And I want her...

Stella
I've had a rough life. The street is all I've known and I'm the best at what I do... and I'll do most things. Always in demand, I'm my pimp's best moneymaker.

Feel Stella's pleasure and pain in this BDSM romance as she learns to please the man she calls, 'Sir'.

Shameless Submission is a story of love and hurt between a billionaire dom and his willing sub with a guaranteed HEA and no cliffhangers!







WebsiteAmazonFacebookTwitter


No comments:

Post a Comment