Monday, November 21, 2016

Release Day Blitz - Banger by Aria Cole







































Meet Tobias Banger...

He's the demanding, dominate, sexy-as-sin CEO of Banger Industries, and he's used to getting what he wants. Every time. He's built a Fortune 500 company from the ground up--the last thing he needs is a pretty woman distracting him from his empire.

Curvy, sassy, Ellis Ford isn't just any pretty woman...

Fresh out of college, she's smart, quiet, driven, and trying desperately to contain the wildfire that licks at her insides whenever Mr Banger calls her name.

One forbidden night locked in a closet and the office will never be the same...

The chemistry between Ellis and Tobias sizzles until raw passion ignites in a frenzy of filthy words, frantic lust, and all-consuming basic instinct. He's hell bent on claiming her, she's too blinded by rogue charm to see the ghosts haunting his dark eyes.

Will one night with Tobias be something she'll live to regret?




























“So why don’t you celebrate your birthday?”
Ellis shrugged. “Getting another year older doesn't seem like something to celebrate.” But her eyes lit up when the waiter set a decadent slice of double chocolate cake between us.
“I disagree. It’s a time to reflect on all the things you’ve done in the past year, and maybe a few of the things you haven’t done that you’d like to.” I pushed my fork into the rich dessert then held the bite out to her.
Her eyes rose for a minute before she composed herself.
“I’m always a gentleman. And celebrating another year of your birth makes me happy.”
Ellis took the bite off of my fork. With her eyes closed and her lips wrapped around that little hunk of metal, my cock throbbed as though it were caught in a vise. I wanted this woman. I wanted to know her, to be with her, to talk to her, to be everything for her.
“This is amazing,” she finally said.
“You make it look irresistible.” I shifted in my chair, trying to discreetly shift my cock in my pants. “I make it a rule to avoid office romance, but you’re changing all the rules on me.” The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them.  
“What?” Ellis’s eyes flicked to mine.
“Since the day you started in my office, I’ve been fighting myself. So many things I’ve wanted to say, so many times I’ve wanted to touch…” I traced a fingertip across her wrist.
“T-touch what?” Ellis asked, the pulse in her neck fluttering like a hummingbird.
“Well, for instance, right now I want to lick the hollow of your neck where I can see your heartbeat going wild.”
Ellis covered her throat with a palm, before dropping her hand into her lap and licking her lips. Her eyes darted away. “I don’t think this is a good idea…”
“I can’t think of a better one.” I ran the pad of my thumb across her cheekbone.
Her eyes fluttered closed as she shifted beneath my touch.
“I’m not the kind of girl who sleeps her way to the top, Mr. Banger.”
I was shocked by her words—and her insinuation.
“And I’m not the kind of man who expects sexual favors as payment. I don’t take advantage of women, Ellis. I have the utmost respect for you and all of the other women in my office.”  I needed her to know that I was a man of integrity.  Women weren’t toys to me, they were my equal.
“But…” She sucked her bottom lip between her teeth before looking at me. “Why me then?”
I shook my head, threading her fingers through my own and giving her hand a squeeze. “Because you beguile me. Your mind is one of the most brilliant I have ever come across.  You’re loyal, strong and compassionate.  You can put up with my shit, and I know that’s not easy. I admire all  those traits.  I have never met another person who is as amazing as you.” I leaned across the table and whispered, “And I can’t stop thinking about what your lips would feel like against mine.”




















Aria Cole is a thirty-something housewife who once felt bad for reading dirty books late at night, until she decided to write her own. Possessive alpha men and the sassy heroines who love them are common, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily ever afters so sweet your teeth may ache.

For a safe, off-the-charts HOT, and always HEA story that doesn't take a lifetime to read, get lost in an Aria Cole book!
Follow Aria on Amazon for new release updates, or stalk her on Facebook and Twitter to see which daring book boyfriend she's writing next!

Sign up to get a NEW RELEASE ALERT from me!
http://eepurl.com/ccGnRX


























No comments:

Post a Comment