Thursday, December 20, 2018

RELEASE BOOST - Unwrapping His Mountain Package




Title: Unwrapping His Mountain Package
Series: Blackthorn Mountain Men #7
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 17, 2018



Blurb

Big truck, hard abs, filthy mouth, and dominant af.
The hardest new alpha on the mountain’s got a very huge package.
And this Christmas, it’s all for one lucky lady…

Outlaw. Soldier. Villain. Hero. Smuggler for the mob. I’m whatever the highest bidder needs me to be, and I don’t ask questions.

That is, until a freak avalanche sends me crashing over a cliff up on Blackthorn Mountain, and I find out what—or who—I’m really carrying.

She’s innocent and tempting—the blonde and beautiful little captive I didn’t even know I had. Legs for days, curves that beg for my rough hands, and a sassy spitfire attitude that gets my pulse roaring.

The mountain blizzard has us trapped. Just the two of us in an abandoned cabin, on Christmas Eve, with nothing but our body heat to keep warm. I know she’s off-limits. I know the mob boss who’s paying me wants to sell her to settle a debt. But once I’ve had a taste of Holly, there ain’t no way I’m letting that happen.

She came to me by accident. But I found her. I unwrapped her. I made her mine.

The storm wants to bury us. The mob wants to take her from me.

But she’s my Christmas miracle. She’s my pretty little present, and I’m going to unwrap every inch of her with my teeth.

She was never meant for me. But now, I’m keeping her all to myself.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

USA Today and #1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there's nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don’t tell the other PTA members you saw her here…)

Join the mailing list for author updates, special prices, and TWO free starter-library books! http://eepurl.com/b-b5Pz


Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment